I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First School's Out Lunch

After a few minor attitude adjustments, re-orientation to life without school, unpacking backpacks, and meltdowns from all kiddos (Mom included), I finally made it to the kitchen to make one of my kids' favorite meals...STIRFRY!!


I was excited to see PW's stirfry recipe because stirfry is always a hit at our house. The only change I made to her recipe was in the veggies. There is an awesome Oriental stirfry frozen veggie mix that I get at the grocery store which has a great mix of vegetables. So I used that instead. Obviously, since they are frozen, the cooking time is different than with the fresh veggies.

The flavor was great and there was not one baby corn left in the pan. I think they liked it. Now only 3 1/2 more months of lunches and dinners to prepare. HELP ME PW!!!!

No comments:

Recipes