I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

You won't Believe it!

I've been really excited to try this frosting that PW has raved about. Looking at the instructions, it looks like it would not turn out at all like it does. PW described it like the filling of a twinkie or a ding dong. That's where she had me! I love twinkies and ding dongs...
And this frosting is not far from it! Light and creamy and perfect on cupcakes! You begin this recipe by thickening milk with flour. ODD!! But it turns out terrific! Try it next time you need some frosting for some cupcakes. I put this frosting on lemon and strawberry cupcakes. I can only imagine how yummy it would be on chocolate, and better yet--yellow cake! Can you say twinkies?!!!

No comments:

Recipes