I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Method.

Let me tell you this. Steve JUST called me from work and asked me:

"What in the world did you put on that toast?

Gotta say, I wasn't quite sure where he was going with this. Other than the fact that my sweet oldest girl had commented minutes prior:

"THAT was the best toast I have ever eaten in my life."

So, the odds were pretty darn good that Steve thought highly of the toast/breakfast that I prepared for him. Something about me preparing breakfast for him I think was really the exciting part---then add to it a really good piece of toast?! Yeah, he's loving me right now.

This toast is nothing special really. It is all in the method in how you make it. And if you check here, PW has a very in-depth, explicit post on how to make cinnamon toast. It is quite entertaining and never did I think it would matter so greatly how you make your cinnamon toast.

But oh it does people. I think some of the added shabang is the vanilla. And the gobs of butter may have something to do with it too...

And if you use 100% Double Fiber Whole Wheat bread, you won't feel so bad eating half a loaf. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Breakfast doesn't get much easier. Put your toaster away.


No comments:

Recipes