I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic


First of all, I think this is one of the easiest recipes with the most flavor that I have ever made. Seriously, it took me all of 12 minutes until this dude was in the oven baking. I did not have to chop one thing either. And to top it all off, the critics loved it! I WILL be making this recipe again and again.



Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic can actually be made even healthier than as she states in the recipe. I used a few drumsticks in mine but opted to put a couple of chicken breasts in there also. The chicken breasts were delicious! Moist and all white meat--you can't go wrong with the chicken breasts! I also used whole wheat pasta to beef up the fiber and nutrient value. Steve and one of the critics thought it was "too grainy" and love the good 'ole traditional white pasta. But it did not stop them from chowing down. Therefore, the whole grain gets the win!


I did also add a bit of sugar to the tomato mixture as I always do. A lovely dish when served with a green salad. So easy people! Give it a try!




No comments:

Recipes