I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pucker Up!

How many lemons do you have to squeeze to make 1/2 cup? Anyone? Anyone? It takes 3 lemons to equal 1/2 cup of squeezed lemon juice in this recipe.

Now that I have my microplane zester, I am thinking I should probably get a juicer. Would make my life easier, especially when squeezing 3 lemons. Creamy Lemon Crumb Squares are just the right amount of tart and just the right amount of sweet.

Not everyone likes lemon, but if you do, these will make you smile...I mean, pucker! And besides that, they are a breeze to make. Lemon just kind of sings Spring and Summer, don't you think? Brings in some sunshine!





2 comments:

HopefulLeigh said...

I liked her idea of using lime juice as an alternative, too. A juicer is on my list- I get jealous every time I see the Barefoot Contessa use hers.

Steph said...

How cute would it be to serve both lemon and lime squares?! I love that idea...

Recipes