I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh my Richness...

If you like mushrooms, you will love A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup. There is really no need to explain much about this soup. It is chock full of mushrooms, flavor, and cream. Absolutely so rich, I did feel like I needed to ask for forgiveness eating the bowlful that I did. A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup is that RICH.

Both Steve and I thought it was delicious. I knew the critics would be split. I could not even get Kourtney to try it, Kassidy had one bite, Landon ate a few bites, and Natalie finished off her bowl and Kassidy's bowl. Granted, I put very little soup in their bowls. To the majority of the critics' delight, we had grilled cheese sandwiches with A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup. Now looking back, I think a nice light turkey sandwich would be a better pairing.

The key to A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup is that you eat VERY little of this soup even though you want to inhale the whole kettle full. Seriously, this is a wonderful side. The recipe does not make a lot, so along side a green salad and sandwiches...excellent! It is very filling just in itself.

If this soup were $$$, it would be a million. A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup is just that rich. And as I said, you will love A Tasty Recipe: The Mushroom Soup if you are a mushroom fan in any sense of the word.

No comments:

Recipes