I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Missing the Kitchen...

Wow! It has been a whirlwind of a weekend already and it's only Saturday! Yeah! My Sunday is actually looking like it will be a Sabbath. At least compared to the last few days anyway.


We spent a night in Kansas City at the Great Wolf Lodge. My kids absolutely had a blast! For me, I was not quite as excited to get myself in to a swimming suit at this time of the year. But, I took one for the team and joined in on the fun.


After our whirlwind KC/Lawrence trip, we woke up early today for another basketball tourney. Our second to the last one for this year. It has been fun, but we will definitely be ready to wonder what to do on the weekends...


After all of that, it's obvious I have not spent ANY time in my kitchen the past few days. And I've gotta say, I am missing it and excited for a Sunday full of new recipes to try. Move on over McDonald's, Quizno's, McDonald's, Subway, etc...because I am back for the attack.


Take a look at this.


This is Ree Drummond, a.k.a. THE PIONEER WOMAN in the flesh at her appearance on The Fox News Morning Show and Good Morning America.


I am in awe of her!!

No comments:

Recipes