I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Chocolate Success!

I knew already before even trying it that The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. would be super. It is very similar to my own chocolate sheet cake recipe that never fails--with the exception of one teeny weeny ingredient that is in mine and not in The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. And I am betting you would never guess which ingredient it would be. And it does make a difference in the overall taste of the cake. In fact, by leaving out this ingredient, Steve much rather prefers The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. than mine. How dare he.




Are you dying to know what the secret ingredient is? Try to contain yourself! It's cinnamon.




So, The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. is a never fail cake recipe. It will impress the socks off whoever you serve it to. It's easy, homemade, moist, chocolatey, and delicious. And if you want to change it up a little, add a teaspoon of cinnamon and tell me what you think. And it FREEZES amazingly. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Recipes