I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back By Popular Demand

Well, Pioneer Man, a.k.a. my husband, Steve, made a name for himself when I worked a few weekends ago and he posted this.



I am planning to work again this coming Sunday which is of all things...THE SUPER BOWL!!!
I will be gone all day again like I was a few weeks ago. Thankfully, we are not having a party at our house, but will be going to my parent's house to join them and my brother's family. Of course, when talking with my Mom, the first question was: "What are we going to eat?"



Since I won't be home, the Pioneer Man is going to be in charge of whatever we decide to take. This is where the fun begins!! He is going to be choosing an appetizer to make and take. There is only one stipulation, as you might have guessed, that it must come from P-Dub’s Appetizer Recipes. There are quite a few to choose from and he is open t0 suggestions, so let him have it! Is there an appetizer that looks good to you that you'd like him to try out on our critics? Let him know. He will take suggestions in to careful consideration.


So here is the deal...choose one of P-Dub’s Appetizer Recipes and comment and let Steve know what you'd like him to make. Because there have been significant requests to hear from the Pioneer Man again, he will be posting all about the chosen recipe, if the critics liked it, and anything else he would like to tell you. So look for that post after the Super Bowl!!


I'm going to go look at P-Dub’s Appetizer Recipes right now and get my suggestion in!! If he knows what's good for him, I would think he'd choose mine...

No comments:

Recipes