I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks for the TIP on the DIP!!









The coolest thing about this obsession of mine is that many of my friends are trying these recipes left and right and letting me know what they think of her recipes too. I love it! A friend of mine made Southwest Corn Dip last weekend for a party she attended and said that people loved it!




So of course, I decided to try it myself and see how it would go over here at this circus we call home. We all agreed that Southwest Corn Dip is yummo, but it needed just a bit of salt. And once that was added, the critics ate and ate and ate until I said it was finally time to start practicing their piano lessons and doing homework.




I have a wedding shower I am planning and I think Southwest Corn Dip just may be a contender for one of the appetizers...

No comments:

Recipes