I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coffee Cake

Thought I'd do something nice today for all the FATHER's in our Sunday School class in honor of Father's Day. It's the thought that counts, right? All I can say is I am thankful that my sis-in-law shared the "something nice" today with me and made her own bundt cake, for my coffee cake was stuck to my pan!
The coffee cake tasted fine, but all the yummy stuff ran to the bottom and just stuck there. We really needed a chisel to get the good stuff. It would have tasted SO much better had it looked like PW's. But no, something went wrong. Thankfully there were a few gracious people in class that took some---and a good number of starving kiddos after Sunday school that pounded it down.
But due to the mishaps as stated above, paired with some of the obnoxious details of whipping egg whites and folding them in to the batter, I will be sticking to my good 'ole favorite coffee cake recipe that turns out yummy each and every time!
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful father's...but mostly I wish my awesome Dad and hubby a very special day.

No comments:

Recipes