I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grilled Chicken and Lemon Pasta


TANGY!!! Wow. That's what we can all say about that. Kind of a flavor that shocks you initially, it proved to be a yummy dish. Grilled Chicken with Lemon Pasta was so easy to put together tonight. I had Steve grill extra chicken last night for this dish tonight. So all I had to do was boil pasta and make the sauce. That's what I'm talking about! EASY!


The kiddos liked it for the most part. Personally, I think the flavor is good in small amounts. But it is VERY powerful, tangy, and rich. We had fresh cut up veggies and a fruit smoothie to round out the meal. When asking for seconds, only Natalie asked for the pasta AND chicken. Everyone else said just CHICKEN please. Landon said "it is TOO lemony". And to finish off the meal, Kassidy left me with this thought: "Could you please just make an alfredo sauce next time?"


So, if you like LEMONS and tangy-ness in an alfredo type sauce, you will love this dish. But seems like my critics would rather make lemonade to drink with chicken alfredo...

No comments:

Recipes