I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Almond Joy Anyone???


Guess what we had waiting for us after our softball game this evening? Chocolate Coconut Pudding!!! Overall this pudding is very much chocolate with a hint of coconut to it. The kids loved it, but when it comes to chocolate, they ususally do. I have never used coconut milk before so that was interesting. It was almost curdled, which was extremely unappetizing to me. But after cooking it and stirring it smooth with the chocolate chips, I was brave enough to try it.
YUMMO!!! I think Chocolate Coconut Pudding would be even better with a few slivered almonds and some spray cream on top. But, next time I will be making 2 recipes. This one only feeds four people. What was I thinking?!

Recipes