I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hoping you all had a wonderful Mother's Day, and if you're not a Mother yet, you celebrated the Mothers in your life! I know for one of my friends, it was very extra special as she gave birth to a baby boy yesterday afternoon. How wonderful is that?

That being said, I hope each of you got to stay out of your kitchen as I did...(smile!) Because I worked the night before, I spent my afternoon taking a bit of a siesta as my kiddos did what they do best with their Dad... F.I.S.H.

And no, we did not fry any of these fish up for dinner either. Happy Monday!! I am busy meal planning and can not wait to get to the grocery store! How's that for an exciting life? :)

No comments:

Recipes