I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Monday, March 22, 2010

CPK's BBQ ChickenHAWK!

Ok, so maybe I am a bit emotional about the whole KU loss on Saturday. Yep, it's my team, my alma mater, my #1 NCAA Bracket Championship winner...

And they lost. They lost and we were eating CPK's BBQ Chicken Pizza. So needless to say, I could NOT give this pizza a 5 star!

Just kidding, the reason it did not get a 5 star was due to my littlest critics. There is something about a handful of cilantro adorning a pizza that does not entice them in the least. Steve and I happen to love the taste of cilantro and therefore loved the flavor of this pizza. It is very easy to get the pizza too dry though, so make sure you put enough of your favorite BBQ sauce over the top. Once again, fresh mozzarella is where it's at. It almost makes its own sauce over the crust.


And have I told you how much I love having this pizza crust in my freezer? Well if not, I do. You need to load your freezers up!


I still love ya and you're still my #1, KU. But it looks like I'm gonna be rooting for the Powercats to get 'er done this year. And maybe I will find a different dish to make for their next game...

No comments:

Recipes