I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cheesy or Cheesey Bread? That is the question...

Regardless of how you spell "cheesy" (which is the correct spelling, by the way), Garlic Cheese Bread is soooo good!

We had our very good friends come to visit us from out East and decided to try out a couple of recipes from the infamous PW for our evening meal. Doubtful that Garlic Cheese Bread could be anything but glorious, I and my other fellow cooks were somewhat skeptical of the key odd ingredient in this recipe. That being...mayonnaise.

What the mayonnaise did, in fact, was to provide a "tang", a "bite", an overall bit of interest which also allowed for a very creamy melted cheese heaven on top of the french bread.

Garlic Cheese Bread is definitely where it's at when it comes to cheesy bread. This bread will work well along side your pasta dishes and basically anytime you need some type of bread.

Don't be afraid of the mayonnaise! You need to make Garlic Cheese Bread. I think I will make it again tonight!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sounds yummo :) and it's cheesy...drop the 'e' and a 'y' :)
Have a great time with your good friends!!

Recipes