I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Make Cheese!

Friday night is fast becoming our "pizza" night. Generally we have some basketball games we are heading to and it just works well. I get bored with the same old cheese and hamburger pizza, so when I saw My Favorite Pizza I was intrigued and ready to buy my first ever eggplant!


My Favorite Pizza will probably not be real pleasing to your kiddos as evidenced by the questionable looks as My Favorite Pizza settled in on the middle of our table. Thank goodness the cheese and taco pizza accompanied it, otherwise LOTS of popcorn would have been bought and eaten at the basketball game last night.


I personally loved My Favorite Pizza and Steve said it was "ok and I'll definitely eat it again". I am now thinking that maybe I will try to grow some eggplant. I wonder if they grow around here? Now if only I could grow fresh mozzarella...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You should really try the Potato Leak Pizza!

HopefulLeigh said...

That was your first eggplant purchase? Eggplant is a staple for me in the summer- eggplant parmesan, ratatouille, stir fries, etc. Definitely try to grow your own if you can!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Steph, I have a new pizza crust recipie! I thought this pizza was awesome!! And I made it again about a week later and used the pesto...I think that was even better!! The fresh mozzarella was soo good I never have even thought about buying it until now!

Recipes