I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pass the Honey Butter

I searched and searched the website to find the recipe for Buttermilk Biscuits, but couldn't find it. It was a recipe that I made from PW's cookbook and I really thought they were going to be just unbelievable. The dough did not work well, it was kind of dry. And I know I did not roll it out thick enough because these biscuits were about 1/2 inch thick. Talk about U.G.L.Y.!!! I also baked them too long so they were dark.






Nothing turned out well with this recipe. Nothing EXCEPT for the Honey Butter! Oh my goodness, honey butter is so yummy. The honey butter was so yummy that it even disguised the biscuits enough to where the critics thought they were actually good. It wasn't until the next day did we all realize how much we did not like the biscuits.






I am not saying that I made this recipe as it should have been made. The pictures in her book sure did look good, and my biscuits sure did NOT look like the biscuits in the PW cookbook. So I don't know what happened. I may make them again or I may opt for the Grand's! version. We will see. But the honey butter needs to become a staple in this house.



No comments:

Recipes