I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Move over Bisquick...There's a NEW Pancake in Town!




Do you see what I see? FIVE Stars BABY!! So PW's Aunt Edna's Sour Cream Pancakes were a huge hit. I mean, these people were licking their plates clean and asking for more. I had to make another batch and I had already made two recipes! They were fun to make and as interesting as I thought they would be. Remember I said there was only 7 Tbsp. of flour per recipe? Crazy...
Which is the EXACT reason I would not put these near my mouth. I am just keeping it real here, people. I can NOT stand eggs in their fried form, scrambled form, poached form, or hard-boiled form. I realize they are a necessary part of cooking. I also realize I eat eggs in many forms that I don't even know about. And I think they're great...such as in cookies, cakes, and so forth. These pancakes fluffed up beautifully on the griddle and looked really yummy. But, you could tell that the egg was a major proponent of these suckers. And they were not going near my mouth. However, they made it to the mouths of the 5 critics and they were begging for more. If you are an egg fan and a pancake fan, these are for you!! PW says she can get about 12 pancakes out of one recipe, but I only got around 8 or so.
So overall, a great pancake and another great PW recipe---I just love her!! Steve says we could switch to this recipe for our pancakes any day. Guess I won't be eating pancakes at home with my family anymore...

No comments:

Recipes