I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fatty's Grandma Knows How to Do It.

Guess what?! You will never believe who SNARFED down their eggs this morning. Wait for it, wait for it...













Have you guessed it yet? NO!!! It's NOT ME!!!!!! ...






Gotta hand it to ya, Fatty. Those eggs must have been good. I mean, look at that smile. Even asked for seconds of Fatty’s Grandma’s Cheez Eggs. She wasn't the only one smiling this morning. I got remarks such as "Is this a Pioneer Woman recipe, Mom?", and "these are the best eggs you've ever made".





Nothing like that to boost you up in the morning. Thanks, girls. But I'm thinking that butter and velveeta had more to do with it than I did.





If Kourtney liked Fatty’s Grandma’s Cheez Eggs I am guessing that ANYONE who actually tolerates eggs will too.

5 comments:

Rice Family said...

Those look yummy to me. We love eggs over here. I don't have any velveeta singles. Surely the regular kind work work the same?

Steph said...

I did not use velveeta singles either. I just used the regular, and yes it works! So sorry you are home again today with a sick girlie...

Jodi said...

I bet you would like them too...if you tried them!

Rice Family said...

For some reason Jodi's comment just made me think of the Green Eggs and Ham book. Now I feel like chasing you all over with a plate of these eggs! Anyway, I made them. And Oh My! They really were yummy. I served them with the French Breakfast Puffs. They were a perfect combination. We had to eat in shifts last night due to a busy schedule, so I left before Randy tried them. When I got home I said, "What did you think of the eggs?" His response was "what did you put in them? They were delicious!" Definitely a hit at our house. I doubled the recipe and I did use the evap milk because I had some. Next time I will try just regular milk and see what I think the difference is. BTW-please don't ever tell my children that food like this is actually supposed to be eaten in the morning instead of the evening. :) We need to tell Fatty to give us more recipes!

Steph said...

Sara, that is so funny! If you were not at cheerleading practice at O-DARK-THIRTY and then have to get four kids and yourself out the door in the morning, they would be eating this at breakfast time too. I think maybe Randy should get on breakfast duty... ;)

If you ever want to come to a Favorite Things Party again, I suggest you NEVER chase me with a plate of eggs...

Recipes