I am excited to write about all things I am passionate about...and some, well, that I may not be passionate about. But all things are happening in this LIFE. And, I want to document and have accountablity to living life with intention. And so it goes...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bananaberry Muffins


Behold! A morning starring something other than cereal, bagels, or toast!!! Bananaberry Muffins hit the spot this morning and left smiles on faces all around...
They are kind of hard to pronounce but definitely simple to make. I love that you are using all whole ingredients from home and not from a box. Simple, real food. They are moist and bursting with both flavors of banana and blueberry. I used 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour and a 1/2 cup white flour and the kids thought they were wonderful. The muffins bake in 20 minutes and there you have it---homemade Bananaberry muffins. Hoping they'll freeze well too. I'm adding these to my list of favorite muffins!!

No comments:

Recipes